Colombia Cundinamarca - Decaf

Notes: Marzipan, Milk Chocolate, Raisin, Raspberry

Select Shop Pay at checkout and choose to pay in full or 4 equal installments. Learn More

Roast: Medium
Variety: Castillo 95%, Colombia 2%, Caturra 3%
Process: Sugarcane Decaf
Altitude: 1750 m.a.s.l
Producer: Various Small Farmers
Notes: Milk Chocolate, Marzipan, Raisin, Raspberry

Our Colombia Cundinamarca Decaf coffee is a medium roast that showcases the finest attributes of this renowned coffee-growing region.

Grown at an impressive altitude of 1750 meters above sea level, this coffee benefits from the ideal climatic conditions and fertile soils of Cundinamarca. The beans are cultivated by a collective of dedicated small farmers who employ traditional farming methods passed down through generations, ensuring the utmost care and quality in each harvest.

This blend comprises predominantly Castillo beans, renowned for their exceptional flavor profile, comprising 95% of the variety. The remaining 5% is a combination of Colombia and Caturra, lending complexity and nuance to the cup. The result is a harmonious balance that captures the essence of the region.

Note: To ensure the highest quality, all coffee is roasted to order. This can take 24 - 72 hours after the order has been received and according to the roasting schedule. You will be notified through email when the order has shipped or is ready for local pickup.